For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
DO NOT USE:
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
- Longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- On infected areas or wounds that are draining
- With other first-aid products such as lotions and creams
- Over sutures
- On mucous membranes
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE:
- Deep puncture wounds
- Deep cuts
- Animal bites
- Serious bleeding
- Poor circulation
- Serious burns
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT:
- Do not store at temperatures above 120°F
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- The condition persists or gets worse
- Infection occurs. Signs of an infection can include increasing redness, swelling, pain, drainage, and warmth around the wound.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
COMMENTS, QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Contact us or call 1-800-345-0032 Monday to Friday